Eagle River Engineering Services
EAGLE RIVER/CHUGIAK/PETERS CREEK ONLY
2003 Flat Fee Schedule (Rev. 10/03 winter rates)
1. Test hole excavation- first hole $650, Each additional hole - as required $225
2. Soil percolation test - first $575
3. Site plan and design for MOA septic permit $595
4. Construction inspections (3) and Inspection Report to MOA/DEC $595
5. MOA Permit Fees: Well & Septic
6. Survey lot staking or plot plan and asbuilt, site specific $ 300-700
7. Water Samples - Coliform & Nitrate $ 175
8. MOA Health Authority Approval Fee $ 375
WINTER Access and frost depth will determine feasibility of work. Additional charges may be incurred depending on difficulties associated with winter work.
NOTE These rates are for Eagle River area only, Anchorage is on a different rate schedule. Number of test holes for septic design depends on soil conditions and may require one to three holes. By current regulation the replacement leachfield is designed at time of new construction for undeveloped lots. Variations of above may occur, we will quote specific jobs. Inspection rate is for inspection of MOA DHHS licensed contractors only. All upgrade septic designs require an asbuilt survey, existing record surveys may be adequate. All new construction designs require surveyed and marked lot corners if these are not readily apparent. Separation distance waivers are not included in above fees. Client requested rush jobs will incur rush fees.